1. Mac bruses- I am a huge fan of Mac brushes and usually wait to buy the sets during the holidays, but this deal is too good to pass up!
2. Clinique moisturizer- One of my favorite moisturizers! I love how soft this makes my skin feel and does not leave my skin oily after I apply it.
3. Mac "Look in a Box"- I am a huge fan of Mac lipsticks (more like a lipstick hoarder, lol). This kit is such a steal and would also make a great gift- I think it would be a cute stocking stuffer!
4. Beauty Blender- I didn't immediately jump on the Beauty Blender bandwagon until I experimented with my cousin's Beauty Blender in LA. It really is all that it is talked up to be and more. I have oily skin, so any extra foundation residue will look cake-y and extra oily if I'm not careful, and I love how this sponge absorbs the excess and leaves my makeup looking fresh and well-blended.
5. Smashbox- This is the ultimate makeup palette. This palette contains eight eye shadows, three blushes and a travel size mascara.
6. Anastasia Brow Studio Set- I ordered this set and love it! I was a little hesitant at first since my eyebrows are so light, but I kept seeing so many positive reviews and decided to give it a try. I was afraid that the pomade would be too dark for my skin, but it's just right- just remember, a little goes a long way!
1. Sam Edelman pumps- I love these leopard heels. I love the pointy toe and curved half silhouette for a more fierce, but sophisticated look.
2. Voluspa candles- I am a huge fan of Voluspa! I normally buy them from Anthropologie, but this deal is way too good to pass up- you can get three for practically the price of one! This set would also make for a wonderful gift.
3. Michael Kors Slim Runway watch- I have had my eye on this watch for the longest time! I love Michael Kors watches because the quality is amazing and they go with everything!
4. Kate Spade iPhone case- This was one of my first #NSale purchases. I love the gold polka dots!
5. Sam Edelman booties- These suede booties make me so excited for fall- I love the fringe! I really want to order these...
6. Clarisonic- This is a must buy! I have been using my Clarisonic for a little over a year now and can tell a huge difference in my skin. I use mine each night to make sure I get all my makeup off and my skin always feels amazing after.
Happy Friday!! Today, I am rounding up a few of my favorite things from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. As you know, the sale ends on August 2nd, so if you need to make any last minute purchases, now is the time! What are some of your favorites??
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!