Before Irresistible Me Hair Extensions.
Each extension comes with clips that you open and close (no extra bobby pins, etc. needed). Super easy!
DRESS: Ann Taylor (similar) | BRACELET: Kendra Scott | SUNNIES: Nordstrom | SHOES: Banana Republic HAIR EXTENSIONS: c/o IrresistibleMe (all opinions are my own!)
I am beyond thrilled for today's post with Irresistible Me Hair Extensions! Once upon a time, my hair was long(er), and very thick and voluminous. Then I went to law school and started practicing law... Since then, my hair has really thinned out and it looks especially thin when I straighten it, which is why I only do so about twice a year.
Enter: Irresistible Me Hair Extensions, a/k/a a Godsend for ladies craving long, luxurious hair. I tried these hair extensions for the first time recently, and I don't know how I have gone so long without them. I am obsessed and highly recommend them if you are thinking about trying hair extensions (Irresistible Me offers free exchanges and returns). I love how long and luxurious my hair looks when I wear them, and they are so easy to use- all you have to do is clip them in with the attached clips (more on that in a minute). I am wearing the Royal Platinum Blonde (#613) from the Royal Remy Collection, in 18 inches, 200g. My hair is naturally blonde with a bit of an ombre- I have never dyed or highlighted it (I'm trying to hold off until absolutely necessary since it is so light!!). I love how these extensions blend right into my natural hair and give it some extra platinum blonde highlights and some much-welcomed volume with no fuss.
How to use Irresistible Me Hair Extensions, the 'hair-y' details:
1. Prepare the hair extensions by combing them and opening all the clips attached to the top of each extension;
2. Pull most of your natural hair (80-85%) up into a pony tail or clip it on top of your head;
3. Horizontally part the hair that you did not pull up at the scalp and clip the widest hair extension in the middle, as close to your scalp as possible;
4. Continue to release more of your natural hair in sections and horizontally side part each layer and place the extensions higher up each time; and
5. After you have finished putting the extensions in on the back of your head, move to the sides with the smaller wefts and fill in around your face, as needed.
My set came with ten wefts of extensions varying in size, but I only used about six pieces since my hair is so thin. The extensions are 100% natural hair and can be washed, straightened and styled. I straightened my natural hair prior to placing the extensions in, but did not have to straighten the extensions because they were ready to go.
I love how these extensions make my hair look and I definitely plan on wearing my hair straight more often! Have y'all ever tried hair extensions? Any tips? I'm thinking about curling them with a curling iron next time!
Thanks for stopping by!