1. Sheryl Sandberg: Why We Have too Few Women Leaders
2. Brene Brown: The Power of Vulnerability
3. Elizabeth Gilbert: Your Elusive Creative Genius
4. How to Live Before You Die: Steve Jobs
5. Sir Ken Robinson: Do Schools Kill Creativity?
Bonus: Ivanka Trump at Fortune
For today's post, I wanted to share five of my favorite TED Talks for a little "Monday Motivation". There are so many good ones to choose from, so it was nearly impossible to pick just five. Do you have a favorite that's not on my list? If so, please let me know in the comment section below- I am always looking for inspiration! :-)
Thanks for stopping by!