1. Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation- Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation is the best full coverage foundation I have tried! I have combination skin (sensitive and oily) and since this foundation is oil free it stays in place all day and leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless. As an added bonus, it has SPF 15.
2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- This is my go-to concealer for under my eyes. It is very rich and creamy and blends right in to my skin. I wear it in "Honey".
3. Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation- I use Mac's Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation to set my liquid foundation and concealer. I have been using this product for years and absolutely love it! It goes on smoothly and gives my skin a porcelain look.
4. Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner- I love this Almay liquid eyeliner in Black Pearl to line my upper lashes. It is such an amazing drug store find and lasts several months. It is waterproof and stays in place all day.
5. Mac Blanc Type Eyeshadow- I am a huge fan of Mac eyeshadows because they are highly pigmented and last all day. Blanc Type is my daily go-to eyeshadow. It is the perfect barely-there neutral which makes it easy to build and blend and will make your eyes pop. Also, you can add other colors to the crease for depth or to the lid for color. If you have fair skin like I do, Blac Type is a must!
6. Too Faced- This Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara is hands-down the best mascara that I've tried thus far. I love the full volume wand and how thick and long it makes my lashes look. It is a bit pricey, but worth every dollar!
7. Mac Blush- I love Mac blushes! They go on sheerly and smoothly and last forever! I rotate colors, but I have been wearing "Pinch O Peach" a lot for a natural, summery air-kissed look. Mac blushes blend very well and blend beautifully with bronzer.
8. Candy Yum Yum- Candy Yum Yum is my favorite pink lipstick. Ever. It is the perfect pop of pink year-round.
Thanks for stopping by!
SHOP THE POST: